domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

Grown ups 2

I’d like recommend a film which I watched recently, called GROWN UPS 2. It was written and produced by Adam Sandler. The main actors are: Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek, Maria Bello, Maya Rudolph and Adam Sandler.

The film is a Comedy, a family film and a Sequel. The setting is Massachusetts, USA. The main of the mains actors are four fathers. Kevin, in the movie called Eric, Chris in the movie called Kurt, David in the movie called Marcus and finally Adam, in the movie called Lenny. The four returned to the place where they lived when they were small and their children give their parents a lesson.

The things I liked most about the film were the characters and the comedy. The best scene was when the fathers are thrown into the lake.

All in all, I really liked the movie, I didn’t stop laughing throughout the film. It’s a very entertaining movie. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario