When I was five years old, I went on vacation to Honduras,
from 28th December to 28th January. I spent the Christmas season there, it was so
beautiful because it’s always summer. At the parties, they threw firecrackers, and my cousins threw a volcano with all the neighborhood. I
went to the beach, on the back side of a “pick
up” and in the middle of the trip
we stopped to drink a fresh coconut. One of the last days we had a big party
where my parents were surprised because I danced this
song: Give more gasoline. After some
days I came back to Spain.jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013
A childhood memory
When I was five years old, I went on vacation to Honduras,
from 28th December to 28th January. I spent the Christmas season there, it was so
beautiful because it’s always summer. At the parties, they threw firecrackers, and my cousins threw a volcano with all the neighborhood. I
went to the beach, on the back side of a “pick
up” and in the middle of the trip
we stopped to drink a fresh coconut. One of the last days we had a big party
where my parents were surprised because I danced this
song: Give more gasoline. After some
days I came back to Spain.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario